Pages

Photojournalism Essay

Trying to figure out building bills while the little finds joy with toys.

Well it's that time to start and already to be finish with this project, but as usual I'm just getting started on my PJ Essay. Basically it's supposed to be about someone and a story they have that has an beginning and ending. Simple right....no not so simple this is my 3rd attempt because of flaky people and restrictions...but my subject will be about a woman's struggle from Dependency to Independence...the transitions of struggle from a broken marriage to raise 1 kid, while trying to balance the other 2 kids at the dads house. From living paycheck to paycheck and still under to working 2 jobs and being a full-time student...she has her work cut out for her. I will try to convey in photos my best the highs, lows, and the between...

No comments:

Post a Comment