Pages

Join Tumblr!


Wow! Well  I 've left wordpress....which I didn't think it got better but Tumblr was introduced! I love it because it's actually about that photographers PHOTOS! No fluff post...there are so many styles of photography and this allows you to follow the people you want...like twitter be a fan! I think I may just have change my style as well lol

playing with fireKyle Scully is one of the raddest photographers out there. This is his personal site, where he showcases some of his own photos.
kaliwirsch – A new one from the amazing photographer Jonas Kamm.
if you leave – Exceptionally beautiful images on this one. Curated by Laurence Tarquin Von Thomas.
show me pictures – Curated by Michael Sargeant.
sabino – Photos Sabino Aguad comes across during the day.
hope & anchor – Run by Hannah Myall and Steven Beckly.
samesies – Photos that might look the same, but aren’t. Curated by Alex Carman, Dave Geeting and Sophie Curtis.
fakirs & thieves – Another one from Kyle Scully. His friend Brendan also updates it with him. A nice selection of photographers on here.
happy accidentJennilee Marigomen posts a ton of great photos to this one.
l’oeil ailleurs – Good photographer selection, good interviews.
jessica fletcher – Curated by Alexis Mastroyiannis
not contentCherry Styles and Simon Marsham update this one. Full feature posts go up on the photographer, not just one image.
pistol & fur – Photos, photos, photos.
centirtis – Relatively new one on the scene but thought I would add it to the mix.

No comments:

Post a Comment